Industrial Equipment Control Unit
Telematics Management Unit
• Deliver ECU Data to TMU - Status of equipment / pressure / temperature / torque / alarm / DTC /
changing period of consumable parts
• Location Information
• Alarm Alert - A notice alarm of change period for consumable parts
- Key IG On / Off Alarm
- A notice alarm once out of service TMU device or being off master key
• DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) - Equipment, Engine DTC / Mobile signal weakness DTC / GPS cut-off DTC
• Additional Function - Limitation of operating equipment / Geo-fencing, Time-fencing
- FOTA(Update F/W over the air)
Remote Management System
TMU is remotely for maintenance to check the status of equipment, its location information for Geo-fencing via satellite and mobile network,
and then send its all information to the database on the web.
The information is included the operating report, pressure, temperature, torque, DTC, and consumable parts and a notice of its change period as well.
Abundant multi-functional ports
To enhance the asset and fleet management, maintenance, and productivity improvement, it is remotely to collect and manage equipment status by real-time communication network, and assist efficient control with measuring the motion of equipment.
Ready to Get Started with TAEHA?
Download Our Brochure
Fill out this form to get Login
Enter your name.
|Company Name *||
Enter a company name.
|Type of Business *||
|Job Position *||
This field is required.
|Email address *||
@ Email address is missing.
Industrial Equipment Control Products
(+82) 31. 463. 7963
STEX Fitness Overseas Business
(+82) 31. 463. 7978
STEX Fitness Service Inquiries
(+82) 31 - 463 - 7989